August 23, 2015

Review: Where We Belong (Alabama Summer #3.5) by J. Daniels


Title: Where We Belong
Author: J.Daniels
Series: Alabama Summer #3.5
Genre: contemporary romance, new adult
Ben and Mia Kelly can’t seem to catch a break.

Grueling night shift and opposing schedules have left the passionate couple geared up and ready for some much needed alone time. There’s only one thing standing in their way.

Parenthood.

With two curious boys who have mastered the art of cock-blocking roaming the house, Ben and Mia, sexually frustrated beyond reason, quickly resort to surprise sexcapades and naughty little trysts whenever and however they can get them.

Who said anything about keeping things legal?

Assume the position. Things are about to heat up in the south.

Warning: This book is recommended for readers over the age of 18 due to strong language and explicit sexual content.



Amazon US | Amazon UK






MY REVIEW


Where We Belong by J. Daniels
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 **uninterrupted** STARS


“I like to imagine there was always some part of my soul that belong to Ben. Something undeniable tethering us together. An imperceptible energy, like the force behind a gust of wind.
It's always been there.”


I'm officially the queen of short reviews this week. So sorry, but that's how it goes.

Now, Where We Belong. As you might know I am a huge fan of J. Daniels' Alabama Summer Series. A real chick-flick gem with lots of yummy males and sweet girls, family and kids. Just an all around feel good series. Now the first book in the series Where I Belong is still one of my favourite instalments and also tells the story of my favourite couple - Mia and Ben!

Imagine my surprise when we all of the sudden got a new release this week and it was a novella about just that particular couple. To say I was excited is a bit of an understatement.

I read this book in one sitting. That pretty much tells you everything you need to know.

“I can't help it. You're in my blood, Mia. You always were...even before.”


A little about the story....

Where We Belong takes place roughly 3 years after Where I Belong. Mia and Ben are happily married with two kids and they have some difficulties finding alone time together. Crazy hours for Ben at work and kids that are way too active and intrusive for their own good. So the parents have to get inventive.

It's a fast and very delicious read. Steamy. Especially when you think about Ben in his cop uniform and a little daring as well. *cough*cop car sex*cough* Of course we check in with the other couples, attend a wedding and even get a little glimpse at what is next in the series.

All in all a very well done novella. Nice pacing, great writing and so damn yummy! Fans of the series won't be disappointed.













Books by J. Daniels I have read:


★4 Stars★ ★4.5 Stars★ ★4 Stars★
pic name pic name pic name
Review Review ____

No comments

Post a Comment

+up