July 24, 2014

Review: Reaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde


Reaper's Legacy is a raw and intensely erotic tale in Joanna Wylde's Reapers Motorcycle Club series.
Eight years ago, Sophie gave her heart-and her virginity-to Zach Barrett on a night that couldn't have been less romantic or more embarrassing. Zach's step-brother, a steely-muscled, tattooed biker named Ruger, caught them in the act, getting a peep show of Sophie he's never forgotten.

She may have lost her dignity that fateful night, but Sophie also gained something precious-her son Noah. Unfortunately, Zach's a deadbeat dad, leaving Ruger to be Noah's only male role model. When he discovers Sophie and his nephew living in near poverty, Ruger takes matters into his own hands-with the help of the Reapers Motorcycle Club-to give them a better life.

Living with outlaw bikers wasn't Sophie's plan for her son, but Ruger isn't giving her a choice. He'll be there for Noah, whether she wants him or not. But Sophie does want him, has always wanted him. Now she'll learn that taking a biker to bed can get a girl dirty in every way.





Amazon US | Amazon UK






MY REVIEW



My rating: 4 of 5 stars
4 I'm in biker heaven STARS



This is the third book on my biker bender and there is no end in sight. These hot young alpha males get me every time and Joanna Wylde gets better with every book and I'm really looking forward to read some more.

Without further ado and as stated above, please enter biker heaven. Today cloud nine is occupied with Ruger the devilishly handsome biker
from the Reaper MC.

“I could spend a year trying to describe him, but you still wouldn't fully appreciate his unique appeal until your panties spontaneously combusted the first time he smiled at you.”


Ruger is just what a young man ought to be...domineering, lethal, tattooed, pierced, dirty talker par excellence and great with kids. What else do you want? Nothing, right?

Sophie would agree.

“Ruger was over six feet tall, roped with muscle and annoyingly handsome in an I’m-probably-a-murderer-but-I’ve-got-dimples-and-a-tight-ass-so-you’ll-still-lust-after-me kind of way.”


And the poor girl has an instant crush. There is just the tiny little problem that she met his brother first. Ooops.

That's not all. The day she actually met Ruger was underneath Zach (said brother) who just took her virginity. Perfect meet-cute, if you ask me. *coughs* And as luck would have it Sophie fell pregnant, in high school, courtesy to that night’s broken condom.

Cut to eight years later. Sophie is long separated from Zach her good for nothing baby daddy and she is struggling. Being a single mother is hard, but she loves Noah and would do anything for him. One day things get a bit worse for wear and Uncle Ruger is there to help out. He has always been the only real male figure in Noah's life, so that helps quite a bit. In fact he packs Sophie and his nephew up and moves them back home...into his house...and this is where the fun begins.


“I’m not a bitch,” I replied, and it took everything I had to keep my voice steady. “I’m a mother. I can’t afford to play games with you, Ruger. You’ll break me.”


Sophie and Ruger have chemistry and a lot of pent up unresolved sexual tension. Being stubborn and overprotective and jealous and just so goddamn frustrated doesn't help their situation one bit.





Ruger wants Sophie, he wants her real bad. The whole deal, old lady and everything. But he also wants his freedom *coughs* sleep with someone else if the mood strikes *coughs*. And Sophie isn't too keen on that. Couldn't blame her.

“I want to own every part of you,” he continued, his breath hot against my skin. “I want to throw you face-first across this counter, rip off those shorts, and fuck you hard and fast until my goddamned cock stops hurting and my balls don’t feel like they’re gonna explode. Because they’ve felt that way for a helluva long time, Soph, and I’m startin’ to think it’s not gonna go away unless I do something about it.”


I had so much fun reading this book. Ruger and Soph have some amazing banter. The back and forth is quite amusing, well until it gets frustrading, but they get there in the end...with lots of drama and complications and all out fun. Also did I mention that Ruger does the dirty talking REAL GOOD? Well, now you know. He is GOOD!!

Reaper's Legacy shows a lot more of the actual MC life and we get a little glimpse into what happens in the next book the Devil's Game and I'm already reading it. Gotta go. So long...

No comments

Post a Comment

+up